Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring WA Trip


We made our trek to WA last week, headed out on Wed and returned on Sunday, needless to say not long enough. The weather cooperated and we only had one rainy day. I took less pictures than I typically do, so not sure what's up with that...I didn't even realize how few I had until I went to type up this post. Very disappointed. I didn't even get any of Amber with Reina and baby Gabriela. We did get some professional pictures done of the kids and cousin Monty - they turned out really great and I'll see how they look scanning and posting (probably won't happen).

Kellan, Jim and Papa Frankie made it out to the state capitol in Olympia. Jim did take quite a few pictures there.









Kellan was so excited to discussion his four passions of Legos, Star Wars, Star Wars' Legos and Lego Star Wars Wii with Monty, whom shares the same passions. It was tough getting the kids on the plane and Zoe is still talking about wanting to move back to "her home" in WA. Never enough time...




No comments:

Post a Comment