Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello Again

Happy for warm weather!


It's been awhile since our last post. Things have been crazy, but more so it was because I was really sick and tried to work through it for a week, which made me worse. I spent a week sleeping in the basement since I coughed 24 hrs a day. I even went to the doctor and got antibiotics which says a lot for me. Luckily, it was a good sleeping week for the kids since Jim got full day/night shift.

Zoe's last day of school is on June 1st. Most of the kids, in fact I think all but one, are going on to kindergarten, so she's been a bit sad. Hopefully her class for next year will have kids that will be moving on with her. Her and Jim started "cooking" classes a couple Fridays ago. The first Friday I was home sick and I watched Dexter. This past Friday he went to the day care at the recreation center where they take the class. It was the first time he was away from us, and he cried :( He never cries.

Kellan started baseball; practices twice a week until his first game on June 5th. Jim is coaching again this year. Their name is the "Vipers". It's coach pitch...from 40 ft away. It's hard for us to imagine the kids are going to hit the ball, but they're doing well.

I don't think Dexter's hit anymore milestones. He'll free stand for a moment or two before he realizes he's not holding on to anything then will drop to the floor. He also learned how to go down the stairs. It's pretty funny he just slides down on his stomach. I have never seen a kid (at least compared to the other two) who plays so well by himself and I mean for an hour he will just go from toy to toy, room to room entertaining himself. He really enjoys cheese.


Showing off her gymnastics moves. Ouch.
Eating carrots.
"Let me out"

"They always have to touch me"
Someone can't keep her hands off of him...and it's not always with the best intentions.


Duke's first time (in his life) in the front yard. We got him a long leash. He really didn't seem to care.




Last Kid's Quote
Any time Jim eats something from a restaurant:
Kellan: "It's like man vs. food"

Dexter's way of letting us know he's "all done" and spitting out his food has not gotten old..at least for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment