Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 1st B-Day Dexter Rawlings!


It's late and I am beat, but I know if I don't post something there will be some disappointed folks out there, so here are a few pictures to hold you all over. I have lots of video that I will post soon. Dexter has his one year appointment tomorrow and there will be some "fun" facts to follow. Dexter had a few gifts to unwrap this evening, then Uncle Tom and Aunt Jan came over for the birthday song and cake. Dexter never really dove into the cake as we had hoped. He still got messy enough to warrant a bath.

I can't believe it's been a year, it flew by. We are sad in thinking back at how little we saw people this year and really wish we could have shared more of him with you. Move to CO?





Dexter and his new shoes

"Enjoying" his grocery store cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment