Friday, July 24, 2015

4th of July

Summer has been in full swing.  We've actually spent time at the pool this year.   4th of July we hung out at home for 3 full days with 0 sports.  

Zoe wrapped up her final tournament - brutal.  Her first game she had to be there at 7am, over an hour a way.  Since they lost they didn't play again until almost 6pm. Long day, but we ended on a fun note, girl trip in Loveland at a hotel with some other teammates for the night.  

Zoe starts softball back up in August.  D's still playing baseball for a couple more weeks. Kellan continues football practice (soon to be 4 day a week practices) and is subbing in for a baseball team, his baseball season starts back up in August as well.  Somehow we ended up with 3 kids in 4 sports for the fall - not sure how that happened.  

The kids remain patient with their old mom practicing taking pictures of them.  Lots below.

On a bittersweet note...I decided to go back to work for Starz.  I am going to miss all the new people I was lucky to meet as well as my "old" friends from Starz.  As tough as it was to decide to leave Starz in the first place, it was as difficult to leave Charter.  I'm excited to start my next chapter there.  I took the week off and start on 7/28 (I had to take 7/27 off for D's birthday).  My goal for my time off is to update my LinkedIn profile from 2007 and potentially add a picture.  Granted it's already Friday...

Post to come..."Cousin Summer" with visits from their new cousin Jackson, Camila, Frank and the WA Kabischs...and their other new cousin Hobson!

4th - they couldn't wait until it got dark...
 
 
Earlier in the day...
Helmet hair
 

No comments:

Post a Comment