Thursday, February 4, 2010

Back to the Pool



Our favorite pool has been closed for renovations, so we went to the one with the big slide. I even got in a pseudo bathing suit - woman swim trunks (as Papa Frankie would say). It was anything but attractive, but as I've learned in my old age, the kids only care that I am there and baring cellulite and a "ooey gooey" stomach (as Zoe says) is inconsequential. We'll see if it ever happens again. I even made it down the slide. Jim managed to point out to me the girl who rocked the Roxy bikini. Such a joker.

I wasn't the only one to make it in the pool, Dexter did too. In true Dexter fashion he went nuts and loved every minute of it, splashing water all over himself. Kellan and Zoe even got a chance to hold him which they were really excited about since they have been limited to him sitting in their laps only. They got to stand up in the pool and walk around with him (ok, I was still holding him too). Unfortunately for D he got his mother's complexion.




Dexter added sweet potatoes and bananas to his diet this past week. He loves them both. Unlike the first attempt at feeding him where we tried peas (see vid).; similar expression to his cousin Monty.



A posting isn't the same without a Lego commentary...I've spent hours going through Kellan's Legos and organizing them back into their original sets (they are currently organized by color & size). He's been a bit overwhelmed with having to find the pieces on his own.

All kids have still been sleeping through the night, wish I could!

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment