Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympic Closing Ceremonies?

Another mellow week/weekend around here. Friday night I took Kellan and Zoe to a high school basketball game. Kellan's teacher coaches a girl's team and it was their semi-final game. It was a good game and Kellan was really into it (Zoe not so much). It made for a late night and the rest of the weekend was all R & R. Something seems to be up with Dexter again, another long night Saturday. We appreciate all the good nights with him and know it's an exception when he doesn't sleep, so may be taking him back to the doctor depending on how tonight goes. Not sure if it's his teeth (massive drooling) or continued ear infection.

Kellan has been playing a lot of Lego Star Wars Wii. He's almost completed it and Zoe and I couldn't be happier. Outside of the constant playing there's constant conversation around the game. I may be buying a TV for the basement to banish him. This is how bad it has gotten, he turned to me today, as he's playing and says "I peed my pants." and I said "What?" "I had to go so bad I peed myself." and he continued to play. I'm not talking a little pee, he really peed. I told him to stop playing and go take a shower. When he came back down I asked him why he didn't pause it and go to the bathroom. "I swear, you won't believe me, but I didn't realize I peed." Forget the Lego intervention, we now need a video intervention. I may be exaggerating on how much he plays, homework always comes first and there is a time limit (sometimes we forget though), but not exaggerating about him wetting himself, that really did happen this afternoon. As I said before, slow week.

Not much in the way of pictures either...Zoe was my little model of the week.
Dexter's 7 months old
Big blue eyes
The many faces of Zoe




I've been reluctant to post videos since they have not been working on a regular basis, the one below isn't showing an image right now, but is working - unless something is up with blogger again. Sounds like they continue to work on the issue...so tune in every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment