Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Munhollands in the House


It's been a crazy week and a half. For starters we had our first snow storm of the fall, appx. three feet. The kids had Wed, Thurs and Friday off of school and my work was closed on Thursday. Jim had to go and do some last minute winter weather shopping since both Kellan and Zoe had outgrown their clothes and boots from last year (or since May, that being our last snow fall- jeez).

Luckily the storm cleared in time for Cam, Tiffany, Phoebe and Lyla to all make it into town on Friday. The first thing the kids did was hit the snow. Phoebe and Zoe mostly ate the snow. We got all five kids' pictures taken in their Halloween costumes (if I wasn't so tired right now I'd scan them in and post, but may need to save for another day). Jim and I think Lyla has the absolute best disposition, so sweet and happy. Poor babe had a nervous breakdown taking the pictures, but it made for some pretty cute/funny pictures (now I am teasing since I am not posting them yet). Dexter woke up from his nap just in time for the pictures and sat on Kellan's lap, not smiling, but not crying either, in awe of everything going on.

We all went trick or treating - first Halloween with snow for all of us. Jim and Cam lasted a bit longer with the kids, while Tiffany and I retired early with the little ones. We have enough candy to last us months, or days at the rate I am eating it. We had a great visit, never long enough :(

I have sooo many pictures to post (courtesy of Cam and Tiff), that I will post them over the next few days. Enjoy the snow pix in the mean time.














No comments:

Post a Comment