Sunday, August 9, 2009

First Bath

Dexter finally got a bath. It really was last week, but I'm just getting around to posting about it...luckily we didn't have to wait too long for the "button" to fall off. Kellan of course was very turned off by the "beef jerky", which Jim liked to refer to it as (I don't think our pediatrician will ever eat beef jerky again). I wish I had kept the video rolling because no sooner then I stopped taping then Dexter peed all over himself and Jim. He was a bit traumatized by it all (Dexter that is). Zoe helps put lotion on him afterwards and he mellows out instantly.

Zoe starts pre-school on Tuesday. I'll post something after the big day. We all went (sans Kellan) on Friday and met her teacher and other kids in the class. We were fortunate enough to get her into Kellan's school. They will be walking to school together every Tues. and Thurs. Zoe even let me do her hair for the meet and greet (see below). She got along great with the other kids and is very excited to start school this week.

Not much else. I'm still lacking sleep, kids still loving Dexter, Jim still making comments about wanting another baby (he's so funny).

No comments:

Post a Comment